These 12 guest interviews and their stories are the best of 2021. They made us laugh, made us cry, but always helped us to grow in God in ways we couldn’t have imagined! Buy a GIFT to give to a friend and introduce them to these amazing heartwarming stories on our Epic Conversations Show. Enjoy!
The 12 interviews include:
- Mark Cattelona’s powerful testimony of how God changed his hardened military heart into a heart of love for God is unlike anything you’ve ever heard. It’s awesome!
- Elizabeth tells an AMAZING story of her life as a missionary to China and North Korea, how she and her husband rescue girls from sex trafficking and give them a place to rehabilitate their lives. They have started 13 Bible schools in 3 Asian countries, have planted 68 churches, and have ongoing outreaches to lepers in leper colonies, and more. Wow! Praise God.
- Niau Mora is a lovely woman whose unique ministry is to dance before the Lord and to lead others into His presence through worship. She’s customized God’s gift of praise in her by wearing beautiful all natural-made Hawaiian costumes with God’s fresh nature in mind.
- Beth Landt’s episode is one of our most popular interviews, and she is well-known for her teaching on the Father’s Love. The revelation all started from her own experience with a long season of barrenness as a young wife before giving birth. We think it will GREATLY bless you.
- We picked this “best” episode from Dave Riffel because of his experiences seeing God’s Word work miracles. God’s Word spoken out of your mouth will change lives and bring healing and wisdom to each situation you encounter.
- Bryan Nutman along with his wife Sue, have their own ministry called Roots and Wings. He’s a gifted speaker from England and has a powerful story of how God took him from near destruction in his business path traveling all over the world, back to the Father’s heart.
- Julie Mapatano tells an AMAZING story that we thought would really surprise and bless you. Listen as she tells of her escape from the civil war in DR Congo in 1997. Today, Julie has a large ministry educating and feeding over 450 orphaned children and families everyday back in the Congo.
- We so appreciate Stephanie Johnson’s story of how God took this beautiful 21-year retired U.S. Army gal (who served in Korea) and offered her a brand-new life in Colorado Springs. Why? God said, “Stephanie, I want you to study Me.” Find out how.
- Delron Shirley is one of our favorite guests… He’s been to hundreds of countries as a missionary and authored over 40 books. We chose this episode which deals with money, taxes, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Dan Funkhouser is a grand gentleman and businessman extraordinaire, and in this episode, he shares how eternity became more important to him than the prosperous “Midas Touch” that was on his life. We believe you’ll enjoy this episode of supernatural divine connections.
- Do you know your heritage? New Yorker Chris Cree was given a Word from God right before his second-year Charis bible College Mission Trip, “You’re going home!” but it was not back to NY. Chris’ revelation of how to obtain your heart’s desires from God will really mark you as it did us.
- Do you want to change your negative behaviors but don’t know how? Francisco Gallegos found a way to freedom in God. We thought this was one of the best episodes for how great our God is at supernaturally rescuing us from destruction and bad habits and bringing us into prosperity His way.
This product includes 1 USB drive with 12 guest interviews in video format.