Have you ever thought about how rich God is – Streets of gold, gates of pearl, a universe filled with billions of galaxies all created by Him? In Deuteronomy 8:18, God reveals a powerful secret of wealth making, and it all begins in our hearts, not in our bank accounts! Diane introduces powerful truths in these 14 teachings on financial freedom, which will give you strength to soar into freedom!
Enjoy a summary of each of the 14 teachings below.
- Are you curious about how to enjoy MORE financial freedom? Or do you battle even a little bit with discouragement over your mounting debt? This new series teaches the tried-and-true method of getting free and increasing in your finances through the Word of God. And here’s the golden thread through it all: Real financial freedom begins in your heart, not in your bank account!
- Rejection, failure, crisis, divorce, bankruptcy… these can stop you dead in your tracks. But as Diane explains, they are not a death sentence. Listen as Diane helps us to identify little foxes that keep prosperity just out of reach, and how we can come back into a proper value of things, people and even the Kingdom of God for wealth to flow freely to and through us!
- Heart pounding. Palms slick. Struggling to breathe through a tightening throat. Eyes darting around looking for a way out. We’ve all felt it – Fear. It’s caused all of us to react in ways we wish we didn’t. And those who pretend to be unafraid are often lying and placing themselves and their finances at greater risk. Listen as Diane share’s wisdom for getting rid of fear by first knowing intimately God’s great love for us. This sounds too simplistic to fix our debt problems, but it’s not!
- Do you hate going to the mailbox? Do you count the days until payday? Anxiety riddles most people and will spin your time and energies down unprofitable paths to nowhere. Diane shares a hidden secret in this episode to wealth that is actually found in the Mary and Martha Learn how NOT to “make sandwiches that Jesus didn’t ask for,” so you can truly hear God’s voice of instruction to get out of trouble.
- How much are you worth? Not in dollars and cents, but in the value you bring to the world around you and even to your own life. In this episode, Diane shines a light on Ungratefulness, the little fox that can ruin your financial harvest. 1 Timothy 6 says, “No easy lesson, but great gain, is the sum of godliness plus contentment.”
- Have you fallen into one of the world’s oldest traps? The desire for more and more stuff? Do you say all the time, “I can’t afford it”? Are you driven to impulse buying – that’s a big one? Do you constantly wish for what others have? Listen as Diane gives you the keys to unlock the dungeon of enslavement to money trouble!
- Have you ever wondered what’s the deal with Cain and Abel? How could Murder be the first horrendous sin committed after coming out of the beautiful Garden of Eden? In this episode, you’ll learn the power of contentment that will lead toward your financial prosperity and how to spot (and get rid of!) that secret thief in your garden of peace… called Envy.
- Bitterness is the most toxic of all bondages, and it will kill you and the glorious call of God on your life and on your finances. God has a wonderful plan for your money that will certainly bless you and bless generations after you. Listen as Diane reveals another key to freedom from the life of Joseph, that will unlock you from your years of bondage to money trouble.
- Have you ever put your heart into an investment and had your hopes dashed and your money lost? Have you ever had high expectations for a raise or a promotion only to find that you didn’t qualify or worse, weren’t even considered? There is a cure for this type of disillusionment and disappointment, and the training by Diane in this short video will really help you and give you hope!
- Here’s a big question: Do I own anything or does God own everything? There’s a lot of religious jargon out there that is confusing about what our responsibility is in owning things in this earth. Diane teaches us a great foundation that we first belong to God… all of us! Listen and be blessed.
- This is Diane’s favorite topic… Giving! God has a wonderful plan for you and your money that will bless you and many generations to come. Listen as Diane teaches about the four types of giving that will bring freedom to your heart and to your finances.
- Have you ever received an awesome gift through an inheritance? How did you qualify for it? Financial freedom includes our ability to receive from God what belongs to us. In this episode we explore the many ways we can position ourselves to receive from God what rightfully belongs to us.
- What comes to mind when you think of Money Management? Budgeting? Financial Planning? Enjoying financial freedom involves your willingness to take care of what God has already given you. It’s a simple respect of the heart towards the things God has already put in our lives that draws His pleasure and blessing into our lives and finances!
- Bonus Episode: Have you ever felt alone in your financial difficulties? Unprotected, threatened, agitated or always in lack? In Psalms 23, Diane beautifully describes the role of a shepherd and how the Lord (our Shepherd) leads His sheep to lush green pastures, gives them peace and rest, protects them from predators, makes sure none go astray, and feeds and provides for them until their soul is satisfied. Listen to this awesome message and decide to be one of His blessed sheep today!
This product includes one USB with 14 teachings in video format.